Meet Our Team
At Leibowitz Law Group, we are committed to ensuring that each of our clients
receives the best possible representation and that each person's rights, finances, and future are secured. Our bankruptcy lawyers in Long Beach stand ready
to provide outstanding counsel and honest answers to your bankruptcy questions.
Our firm has successfully handled many complex cases, and we provide legal
English and Spanish.
If you are considering filing for bankruptcy, we encourage you to read
through our team's profiles to learn how retaining the representation of Leibowitz Law Group can benefit
your future. We have an outstanding success rate and experience representing both
debtors and creditors.
Attorney Gary Leibowitz
Attorney Daniel J. Leibowitz
- More than 30 years of experience
- Served as judge pro tem in the Superior Court of California, County of
Orange, Harbor Division
- Handled thousands of bankruptcy cases
Jacqueline D. Serrao
- Practicing law since 2008
- Graduated magna cum laude from Chapman University School of Law
- Externed with the Honorable Mitchel R. Goldberg, United States Bankruptcy Court
- Represents debtors in Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy cases
- Provides litigation services for bankruptcy clients
- Graduated magna cum laude from Whittier College of Law